Sunday, January 8, 2012

Story...what do you think?

Hi guys! I'm new at this (writing stories) so you have been warned!

I tried to open my eyes that were covered in sleep. My bones ached and cracked and I moved up to sit. My pyjamas hung loosely on my frail body. A light blot came in from the window lighting every nook and cranny in my room. I grabbed my two sizes small dressing gown and went down the seven year old stairs tripping over my feet.
"Did Daddy come home last night mommy?" I asked when I walked into the kitchen
"Have a little look in the living room darling" Replied my mother
I ran into the living room to find my father sitting reading yesterdays news paper.
"DADDY!" I shouted running to him
"Hello pumpkin! “He said hugging me

What happened last night? Tell me everything!!"
"Well the government (the people in charge) said that very bad people were making guns and that we needed to bomb the place so that there wouldn't be any illegal guns! So me and Mark placed the bomb and ran out!"
Then I heard a huge noise from the door! The wooden door burst open and a huge plump man stood in the doorway with two armed men standing at each side of him.
"Bo...bo...bob! I thought....you "Stuttered my dad
"I managed to escape" Bob said
He gave the signal to one of his men and he took hold of me.
"Let go! Let go!" I shouted in the man’s face.
The other man took hold of my dad
the man that was holding me brought me into a huge van.
"I'll come after you honey!"
Then I heard two people scream then ...Darkness

It's been 10 years later (I was 16, 6 when they took me away) they thought me how to fight, to kill, to handle weapons. Everything that a warrior needs to know. They tortured me every day! I was kept in a factory (there newly built one at the time) in a little room all by myself. Only 6 years I had lived with fun and laughter and 10 years being tortured and learning the wrong things. They tell me that my time will come and when I have completed their mission they will let my mom and dad go.
Then one day they came into my room and said “You’re ready"

I did what they told me and went out onto the cold streets it was lashing rain and my hair was drenched! I went up to a man with a rain hat and coat (they said that he was the man I was looking for) and said
"Excuse me...sir... I have nowhere to go please can you take me home."
"Oh...of course we'll give you a nice warm bath and something to eat!" said the man leading me to his car. It wasn't that long of a drive but I can't really remember when my last time in a car was.
"Here we are!" the man said leading me out of the car
"I'm Mark by the way!"
He led me in and started the bath
"Is... Is it just you or do you have a family....?"
"Oh...I do they're just inside!"


The next few days were a blur but they showed me how to live. They took me swimming to the cinemas and to lovely meals. At night I always cried missing my family. But I knew to get them back I had to do what I really didn't want to.
The next day I took my gun and put it on my belt. Mark was in the kitchen when I walked in.
"I'm sorry "I said taking out my gun
"They want me to kill you."
"No need to explain... I knew from the start...you don't know who I am do you..?"
"You're a man who bombed there factory..."
"I'm more then that!"
"I’m partners with your dad!"
"Well then ... get down!"
"What?"
"Get down! PRETENED TO BE DEAD!"
"What?"
"I'm not really going to kill you!"
"Drive me to the factory"

He drove me to the factory and I ran in.
"Did you do it?"
"Yes..."
"Good... your next mission...."
"Hold it! You said you would set me free and give my family back!"
"Ha! You idiot! There dead!"
"They have been for the last 10 years!"
"You sick"
then out of the blue mark ran in and shot him.
"Thank you!"
"I'm an orphan...."
"Well can I adopt you?"
THE END....
I know it wasn't really good... I’m just tiered and wasn't bothered to make it good but I will make it longer!
-miss.h2o65

No comments:

Post a Comment