Thursday, January 26, 2012

come to my style studio :D

ok so in the last 24 hours i have opened my style studio it's quite costy but i like the features. i have styled quite a few people but when i found out this little problem i was dissapointed.
problem in pic 1-2

fashoingirl (my bff) bought the outfit for 36 sd and i only got 3 sd and 6 sc the break the number up wich i think is  a bit cheeky :I

anyway below check out some pic sof my stle studio :)


 i f you want a great styling then come to me i would be happy to style you :D

4 comments:

  1. i would love for u to style me but i dont knw how it works lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Completely agree i think we should get at least 50% and Some for Star-coins items. Last time I checked I had sold 10 items but only got paid for 3 of them because some non-SS asked me to make star-coin outfits. I Enjoy doing it though.

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does the red mean instead of the green does it mean that they haven'tbought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. could u style me im candy_6828 please visit me i love all ur ideas

    ReplyDelete