Tuesday, January 10, 2012

shop review + graphic im going to use for all my posts

 ok so as you  probably know on big blogs people that write usually have their own graphic  so people now who are writing so i thought i would make one for myself so thats mine above so everytime i post you will see that pic so yeh.

i like the new look of evil panda and the insperation "FLURO" fluro are my favourite colors i like to mix and match with them because they all go together if you want some bright clothes this week month or year then i sugest you go there! i have already bought around about five of those items and spent over 50 sd thaats how much i love theese clothes do you like them? tell me in comments

i love this shop because i love the idea of full body suits on stardoll i design them in my fashion design  and  then buy them but i only wear them once and i reckon it's a waste of mon
ey but with theese stylish ones i would buy them all ( if i had enough money) but i could only afford one so i bought the pink one thats says  "so" on it i love the consept of it. but the first three on the first page from the left make me want to throw up they look like pj's  and i didn't like the cheater one i liked the camo one ( sort of ) and the paint splatter ones nice my three favourites are in order 
1. pink that says "so"
2. american flag
3. camo one


to enlarge the photos press on them

if you like my post of this tell me below and i might continue if you like or dislike something write below in  a comment :D
candyflossfa out

No comments:

Post a Comment