Friday, January 27, 2012

catwalk covergirl next top model

we ( talking about me and dallian) decided that we would do a huge Competition. Now, this Is how it works. I will choose some girls (Still don't know how many, depends on all the entries) and every Sunday, we will give you a new task. Now, this task will have something to do with style,makeup ect. we where thinking the first task will have something to do with style. 

So, anyways, I know I'm not usually the one doing contests, but I think this will really boost up how many people read our posts. Also, this is for you guys! :)

The prizes? 

1st Place
-catwalk covergirl next top model

-Stardollars (Can range from 20-60)
-Starcoins (Can range from 100-400)
-Interview on the blog

2nd Place
-catwalk covergirl next top model

-Stardollars (Can range from 10-40)
-Starcoins (Can range from 50-200)

19 comments:

  1. I will sign up for it.

    Crystaly3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok you can sign up but 1 thing i forgot to metion plz re-fill out this form

      real name:
      stardoll name:
      age:
      country:
      why you wnat to be in:
      thank you everyone signing up has to fill out this form thankies:D

      Delete
  2. real name: May
    stardoll name: Crystaly3
    age: 12
    country: Cambodia
    why you wnat to be in: I love fashion! I love to do makeup on stardoll and i go on stardoll every day for 3-10 hours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. real name: Hannah
    stardoll name: Hapsiperson
    age: 16
    country: New Zealand
    why you want to be in: Because I love fashion and would love to show girls it's absolutely fine to be who you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey im the owner and u are in so got my club Catwalk_diva and do the first task

      Delete
  4. who is in crystaly3 or hapsiperson?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck they are not in we have to see their auditions before we choose who is in >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yea they are in cause it was my idea and this is my blog not urs and if i say that they're in then they're in and if dont agree with that then you can go write somewhere else cause you have been tryna boss me around ever since i came up with this idea yesterday and idk why i let you but either apologize or i will show you the "X" on your writers label.! :S srry everyone this is my bad side lol

      Delete
    2. It's a Great Idea :) Don't think i will enter though due to seeing arguments :D Good-luck with it though.

      ~ bracken1234

      Delete
    3. well its not really an argument its a disagreement but like i said im the owner i approve everything and just because of my differences doesnt mean that u dont have to join i really think u should :]

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. its ok but dont try to like control me :]

      Delete
    2. Yeah Like Karina Is Totally Right! I read the comments and you do control Karina It's messed up!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Challenge two it wouldn't let me post it on Sd.. Sorry :L

    http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m546/Hapsiperson/?action=view&current=Divathing.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey candyflossfa i knw you may be really mad at me at the moment but we have our to winners and you made up the prizes so i guess you have to give them the stardollar part and i can do the rest :P hopefully you can still do this for me if so u can have your writing job and everything back :]

    ReplyDelete