Thursday, March 8, 2012

You're beautiful





















So I noticed in a lot of clubs people keep saying I'm ugly or I'm fat or skinny or something even I felt insecure but I remembered why I shouldn't feel insecure because in life nobody was told what pretty really is not everyone can be a size zero but no matter how you are you are beautiful and someone will notice that about you so don't feel down about it because I get bullieed too but I remember in life no-one can be perfect in the world because life's full of tests so don't give up on anything or think you'll never be loved like the popular quote 'Forever Alone' you will find someone who will love you for who you are so be proud don't starve yourself or feed yourself too much :) and I no it's long but thanks for reading something unrelated to stardoll well kinda

No comments:

Post a Comment