Thursday, March 8, 2012

GAME OF THE WEEK 8TH OF MARCH

Hey guys! It's that time of the week again!
GAME OF THE WEEK!
now last weeks game was to guess the celeb! HERE WAS THE PICTURE!
IT WAS:
MATT SMITH AND KAREN GILLAN!

THE WINNER WAS:
 sabra4390!
WELL DONE! YOU WILL GET UR GIFT LATER!



NOW THE GAME OF THE WEEK IS :
GUESS THE SONG!
I will give u some lyrics from a song and you have to guess what song it is! 
I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE NEXT WEEK IS MY CONFIRMATION SO I WILL BE VERY BUSY SO I WILL LEAVE THIS GAME UP FOR 2 WEEKS!

HERE ARE THE SONGS:
1
To my surprize! One hundred stories high
people getting loose y'all 
getting down on the roof
folks were screaming! out of control
It was so entertaining
when the boogie started to explode
I heard somebody say :
.........



2
I come home in the middle of the night
my father yells 
"what your going to do with your life"
oh father dear
you know your still number one!
.........




I work all night 
I work all day
to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad!
And still there never seems to be 
a single penny left for me 
that's too bad!
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man 
I wouldn't have to work at all
I'd fool around and have a ball
..........



If you get all names and artists right you will win
10 STARDOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE I WILL HAVE A DRAW!
YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS PEOPLE! GET GUESSING
-MISS.H2O65

5 comments:

  1. 1. SIMON HARRIES - One Hundred Stories
    2. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
    3. Abba - Money, Money, Money

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought i won :[ o well lol

    i agree with bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.
    girls just wanna have fun
    3.
    Abba - Money, Money, Money

    ReplyDelete