Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scenery Contest!

Just an Update on The Game of the Week:
I am very sorry but at this time of the year everyone is busy! like me ! So I am not going to do it anymore! :(  sorry!




SCENERY CONTEST
I am going to hold a  MASSIVE scenery contest for the blog!!!!!! I am inviting all stardollers out there to make me a scenery! When we gather all sceneries we ask you the veiwers to vote for your favourite and when we have 2 left I will decide who wins!

TO ENTER
You don't have to be a writer nor be a daily viewer of the blog but you MUST FOLLOW THE BLOG to enter the contest! The scenery must be marked Catwalk Scenery Contest or CWCG Scenery!
The scenery must be NEW and named ^^ or we will not accept it!

PRIZE
Now what is a contest without a prize? 

THE PRIZE IS :

50 SD!!!!


THE SCENERY IT SELF
The scenery can be what ever you want! It DOES NOT have to be about the blog or anything to do about it but if you want to you can!

IF YOU WAN TO TAKE PART
if you wanna take part write IN THE COMMENTS
1.Your USERNAME(NOT REAL OR YOUR BLOG NAME!) you have on stardoll. 
2.What you scenery is about. 
PS. BEFORE YOU GIVE IN YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST HAVE THE SCENERY DONE!

DATE TO FINISH LINE
All entries must be in  by 31st of MARCH!!!!!!!!! We are not of fault if your scenery isn't in on time!

I HOPE WE GET A LOT OF ENTRIES AND ANY QUESTIONS WRITE IN THE COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment