Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So I was looking around for my album, playing with Stardoll, and I saw a thing called "StarMovie."
This is so cool! I tried it at first, thinking it was going to be crap or shit, but I guess SD has proven me wrong again! Now you can make your character "talk" or write down the "script". You can chose a scenery, put some props in, dress the actors, and then press publish! You can chose your Medoll, friends, or some real actors. You can chose from Live which is your doll non-stop, or Timepoint which is having CUTS and STOPS in your 'movie'. Not only is this what I've always wished for, I think Stadoll is starting to be on the "Famous" side.

This StarMovie costs 12SD, but get it now for 6SD! Sure the price isn't sweet, but you can do what I did. Just make it personal!

Xoxo, from pink bubble gum and Skittles,
LilSmiley101

No comments:

Post a Comment