Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello, I'm a new blogger and hopefully I can make your experience on Stardoll a little bit more exciting ;D
If you are like me, then you may find yourself randomly prowling the Starplaza looking for a cheap, cute piece that won't cost  you all of your Stardollars or Starcoins. Basically, you are looking for that impossible piece that appears in your dreams. BUT, luckily there is a small hope for us! On that rare occasion, Stardoll honors us with a cheap dress. Well, today is your lucky day! I have found a free dress for you. (Non SS and SS I think). Simply go to the Starplaza, go to the search tab, click dresses, select the Starcoin price range bar, drag it down to zero, then click search. VIOLA! There should be a greenish/blue dress in the search results.
Thanks for reading a good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment