Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To All The Gleeks Who Go On This Blog

Sorry that I haven't been on in a long time because I'm on  My Tumblr 24/7.


  • Blaine and Kurt broke up (I'm personally a Finchel/Klaine/Puckleberry/Faberry shipper)
  • Sarah Jessica Parker and others join the cast
  • New Directions sing Call Me Maybe
Question time
  1. Do you think Sue is pregnant?
  2. Do you think Finn and Rachel are still getting married?
  3. Do you think all of the New Directions (Including Matt,Lauren,Rory,Joe,Rachel,Finn,Santana,Mercades,Mike,Puck, Quinn,Kurt,etc.)
  4. Are there any other things you'd like to see in Season 4 who gueststar?



1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling sue will loose her baby :(

    All the people who left last season I don't think are comming back because they look to old to look like teenagers anymore.

    And I wonder who wins the glee project....

    ReplyDelete