Saturday, May 19, 2012

Boyfriend & Girlfriend + THE BLOG


I can't believe stardoll would do this! Like it's good if you have a boyfriend in real life who's on stardoll but Stardoll is kinda saying "Oh you HAVE to boyfriends now!"


+

I am really disappointed in this blog! A couple of months ago I went crazy trying to find people to write for the blog I got about 15? And know there's only like 4 people posting! Take a look at 
the2glams blog. They have dedicated people, post everyday, and have about 10 people posting! they fill up a page every week! AT THE MINIMUM! So for now on I'd like to see some more posts and dedicated people! 

2 comments:

  1. I hate the option of Gf & Bf :)

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I think you press the button if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend in real life and you chat with them on suite chat.
    ~beautifulglam1~ (on stardoll)

    ReplyDelete