Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Trends on Stardoll

We ALL know what time of year it is!
SPRING!
Which means Stardoll's going to be getting ready for summer; with some new trends too!
Here's an awesome outfit I put together from LAST YEAR's spring clothing line and THIS YEAR's line; but don't worry, I'm sure you can still get some of it on the starplaza. :D

 The first thing I have is a totally cute whimsical shoulder scarf that I got! You can find stuff like it and it in starplaza!
Then I have this beautiful pink dress with lace that I absolutely adore! If you have stardollars, you can probably buy this; I'm not sure; but it's from the Pretty'n'Love line :)
Finally, I have these bright green sandal/heels that really pop(and bright colors are in this season, so yay!) that are free, so you should probably have them already. :)

Even if you can't get the dress or scarf, I really think a key idea this season is having bright items that pop! Try to see what you can do with bright accessories and tell me about it!
As always, I'm ivysmith123 on stardoll and I hope you enjoyed this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment